Pure Physiotherapy Work Opportunities
Pure Physiotherapy are always on the look out for physiotherapists to join our friendly team.
What we offer:
- We offer flexible working hours with excellent rates of pay and CPD opportunities.
- We look to develop our physio staff to ensure we deliver the highest quality care to our patients.
- We have a low rate of staff turnover and have a close knit supportive team.
- At Pure Physio we pride ourselves on looking after our staff and have a great team on both a professional and social level.
What we expect:
- A passion for the physiotherapy profession and dedication to your patients.
- Be part of the team and become part of the pure physio family.
Enthusiasm and flexibility
- A desire to develop yourself to be the best physio possible.
- A good level of clinical skill, time management and efficient note/report writing
If this sounds like a career you would want we look forward to hearing from you. Send your CV to email@example.com.
Current Vacancies – July 2020
Pure Physiotherapy has a fantastic CPD and professional development pathway taking physios from band 5 to 8b.
We are a key national provider of first point of contact physiotherapy (FCP) for the NHS with over 14 PCNs using our specialist services (we are growing rapidly in this area across the UK).
The current roles we have are for any physiotherapist who is dedicated, ambitious and passionate about quality MSK care. We are particularly keen to talk to experienced and proven MSK physios looking to develop their skills towards FCP.
MSK Physiotherapists (band 5-6)
- Manchester area (full time/part time)
- Ipswich (part time)
- Norwich (full time)
- South Yorkshire (full/part time roles)
First Contact Practitioner (band 7+), Including development posts working towards the FCP role (band 6-7)
- National opportunities from the South Coast to the North of England, East Anglia to Somerset. We are developing our FCP offering with many PCNs. If you are interested in the role please get in touch.
We currently have a particular need in:
- Lewisham (full time & part time opportunities)
- East Anglia
- East Suffolk
- King’s Lynn
- North Norfolk