Pure Physiotherapy are always on the look out for Physiotherapists to join our friendly team.
What we offer:
- We offer flexible working hours with excellent rates of pay and CPD opportunities.
- We look to develop our physio staff to ensure we delivery the highest quality care to our patients.
- We have a low rate of staff turnover and have a close knit supportive team.
- At Pure Physio we pride ourselves on looking after our staff and have a great team on both a professional and social level.
What we expect:
- A passion for the physiotherapy profession and dedication to your patients.
- Be part of the team and become part of the pure physio family.
Enthusiasm and flexibility
- A desire to develop yourself to be the best physio possible.
- A good level of clinical skill, time management and efficient note/report writing
If this sounds like a career you would want we look forward to hearing for you. Send your CV to email@example.com.
Current Vacancies – February 2020
- Manchester/Rochdale (full time/part time)
- Ipswich (part time)
- Norwich (full time)
- South Yorkshire (full/part time roles)
First Contact Practitioner
- Chelmsford (1 day a week, but can be combined with Ipswich MSK for a near full time role)
- Lewisham (full time & part time opportunitites)
- Weston Super-Mare (full time/part time/holiday cover)